#13 of the 25 Worst Christmas Songs...Ever
If you haven’t noticed yet, JACK-fm doesn’t play any Holiday tunes. Why? Are we a bunch of Scrooges? Are we a bunch of Grinch’s? Nah, we know Christmas music is everywhere you go now. You almost can’t escape it. So, as we get closer to the Santa’s Big Day, I’ll countdown the songs that put more of a Bah-Humbug in the Holidays.
This song arrives at number 13 because I can only put individual songs on this list, not whole albums. When the Beach Boys Christmas Album dropped in November of 1964, it should’ve been dropped in the trash. See for yourself the next time you comb through iTunes or any record store for your Christmas jams. Any of the Beach Boys Xmas Songs like Little Saint Nick or The Man With All The Toyswith their high-pitched harmonies will ride your nerves for days. At best those two songs are listenable only a couple of times, but Santa’s Beard I couldn’t even stomach once. Sometimes I think the whole album should be stricken from Christmas Song history. (Didn't I hear the US Military used this album as a form of torture) Here’s the worst part, they keep reissuing this junk. They re-gifted it to us as The Beach Boys: Christmas Harmonies in 2009.
The 25 Worst Christmas Songs….Ever.
25. Christmas Tree – Lady Gaga
24. Blue Christmas – Porky Pig (aka Mark McCollum)
23. 8 Days of Christmas – Destiny’s Child
22. Last Christmas – Wham!
21. The Christmas Song – Alvin & The Chipmunks
20. Mele Kalikimaka - Jimmy Buffet
19. Hey Santa – Carnie & Wendy Wilson
18. Oh Come All Ye Faithful – Twisted Sister
17. Santa Baby - Madonna
16. Macarena Christmas - Los Del Rio
15. Little Drummer Boy - Jessica & Ashlee Simpson
14. All I Want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth - Spike Jones & His City Slickers
13. Santa's Beard - The Beach Boys